Kaillera is add-on to already existing arcade emulators like MAME, Atari, N64 etc and is designed to aid networked multiplayer play for these emulators. And like most network multiplayer gaming systems, Kaillera is also implemented to work on client–server architecture.
Kaillera’s latest update is its implementation with MAME(Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator). MAME is a famous emulator and is able to run almost all types of arcade games and with Kaillera attached with the MAME emulator these games can now be played online or on a computer network like LAN or internet.
The latest emulator of MAME equipped with Kaillera is Mame32 plus plus v0.119 is available to download for free on kaillera’s official website http://www.kaillera.com.
With an option to either create a server or join an exiting servers Mame32 plus plus is gaining popularity, and is providing great competition to Online Gaming systems like xbox live, gameranger etc. For gamers with particular interest in classic arcade games like street fighter, metal slug series, King of Fighters etc this multiplayer option to play against human player over internet is a blessing.
Lost are the days when people used to meet other classic gamers in game shops (popularly called noise factory) this new system is providing an opportunity for classic arcade gamers all around the globe to play with each other while enjoying the comforts of the home.
So, what are you waiting for arcade game lover lets load you computer with MAME equipped with Kaillera and download all the MAME games and enjoy them with human players….. its so better than playing with CPU
You can download zip files of almost all the arcade games form http://www.rom-world.com. SEE YOU ON KAILLER SERVERS
For years Multiplayer Games has given gamers such a fantastic platform to have fun together.
Playing against Computer is great but there is nothing quite great about playing against friends, throwing all bumps on them in all n ease while playing games.
Gamers would generally find a lot of multiplayer games to play. But there’s only a few that certainly would give you so unimaginably awesome experience of gaming world.
Here I list some Multiplayer Games that have been simply great to roll over the unimaginable platform.
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Is a shooter video game, which was developed for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii.
- It features team-based and death match-based multiplayer modes on various maps. Each mode has an objective that requires unique strategies to complete.
- It runs on the IW engine, specifically IW 3.0, featuring true world-dynamic lighting, HDR lighting effects, dynamic shadows and depth of field.
2. Super Smash Bros 64
- Super Smash Bros was actually released for the Wii’s Virtual console.
- Super Smash Bros is essentially a crossover between several Nintendo franchises, such as Mario, The Legend of Zelda and Kirby.
- The Super Smash Bros. series is a dramatic departure from many fighting games. Instead of winning by depleting an opponent’s life bar, Smash Bros players seek to knock opposing characters off the stage.
3. Counter- Strike
- The great thing about the game is that once you’re dead,you’re out. This makes game Competitive rather more fun and spiritual one.
- Counter-Strike divides players into teams of terrorists and counter-terrorists. The game modes include Slaughter /protecting a VIP.
4. Mario Kart 64
- A racing game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64. It is the second furnishing in the Mario Kart series.
- You can play the game in four different forms: Grand Prix, Time Trial, versus, and Battle.
- Game provides 8 different characters to play with.
5. World of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft is an enormously vast, rich role- playing online multiplayer experience that has factually consumed people’s lives.
- This game is incredibly fun to and magnificent in terms of its and creativity.
6. Time Splitter 2
- This game is a first person shooting video game available for Playstation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo Game consoles.
- Many still hold TimeSplitters 2 as one of the best FPS multiplayer experiences around.
- This game can be enjoyed by two or more players. Its gaming experience will give you the magnificent gaming experience throughout the play.
7. Street Fighter
A lot of people like Street Fighter.
- Playing against the CPU in the original was certainly always fun and challenging, but the best side of Street Fighter was introduced in its second outing, which saw the birth of 1 on 1 versus matches.
- It has added new depth to series that would set the tone for later additions.
8. Pro Evolution Soccer
- Formerly known as ISS, PES (as it’s often affectionately abbreviated), is the well-known competitor to the long standing FIFA series.
- Pro Evolution Soccer has come up with 11 series of it yet.
9. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
It’s the complete multiplayer RTS experience you’re looking for.
- Even though its kind of an amassing of all the RTS games before it, Starcraft II has more polish, balance and user-friendliness.
- Beginners Welcome: it’s a whole new different world for gamers.
10. Quake 3:Arena
- Is a multiplayer first-Person shooter video game.
- Quake 3 is available on a number of platforms and contains mature content. The game was highly praised by reviewers who, for the most part, described the game play as fun and engaging. Many liked the crisp graphics and focus on Multiplayer.
Max Payne 3 is a third-person shooter video game developed by Rockstar Studios and published by Rockstar Games and was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in May 2012 with the action third person shooter and the Max Payne franchise .Max Payne 3 is realistic game with advanced features like euphoria physics engine, shooting and killing enemie.
Max Payne 3 Features
- The over the shoulder zoom aiming
- Classic run and gun shooting.
- Action sequences with bullet time
- Shoot 360 degrees around
- Supporting a wide range of PC specifications
- Advanced graphics options
- Scalable high-resolution textures and character models
- DirectX11 and LAN support
- Multi monitor support and 3D compatibility
Max Payne 3 Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows XP/7/Vista(32 or 64 bit)
CPU: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ or AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ, or better
GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce 8600 GT 512MB RAM or AMD Radeon™ HD 3400 512MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512MB RAM
or AMD Radeon HD 3400 512MB RAM
How to Install Max Payne 3 Game
There are following steps for Disc version only.
1-Insert the ‘Max Payne 3’ (Disc ) into your DVD ROM drive and If the installer does not start automatically then open your DVD ROM drive folder and double click on the Setup icon.
2-You will begin installation of Max Payne 3 video game and follow the on screen directions until the the installation process is completed.
3-You will be prompted to enter your product key to perform a one-time product activation via the internet.You can find the product key on the back of your manual.
Now you can Enjoy with your game.
When you play video games Online over with someone form the computer via Internet network over the world wide like Xbox and Playstation gaming portal its called online gaming.
Experiences while playing online games and their advantages over offline gaming
- Online games can be played many people together in a network like the Internet or any office network.
- Interact with family and friends through the online games are played together.
- Children who play online games can learn how to multitask in an effective manner.
- The different levels of games offered in the online games tests the skills of the player and become the higher in the game level and more expert one.
- Significance of sharing and enjoying
- Prize and pleasure
- Healthy and balanced challenge to the intellect