Category Archives: Strategy Games
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is a game that is famous PC game in which some of the real time tactics has been employed for making of a newly invented world of science. This game has been developed by Ironclad Games and the publication of this game has been done by the famous Stardock Entertainment.
Story Line of The Game
The story line of the game moves in a universe that has been splitted into many parts after their occurred an everlasting war that is still own.
Advent, TEC and Vasari are the three races that are fighting with each other when they couldn’t be able to get out for any final agreement. This fight had resulted into factions of two types: One is of the Loyalists and the other one is of the Rebels.
The basic formation and configuration does not changes between the two but for the six new races that have been formed by the war differ in their tactics and units.
The main role of the player is to control the empire for exploring, expanding, exploiting and exterminating the whole of the universe including multiple galaxies.
More and more you will distill out this complicated genre will be considered as a sign of fight by others for which you have to fight and you are at the war at that time. Now, its your choice you want to fight, negotiate or convince your enemies by using all your skills, powers and strategies as according to your choice of surviving or conquering the whole of the space.
- Some of the tactics of 4X genre including both of the turn based and real based strategies that have been used in this game for making it to function on real time modes of eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, eXterminate.
- This game has been made for the purpose of playing on the Microsoft Windows OS.
- Factions newly added in this game are for giving you the option of playing as a Rebel or Loyalist with each of these races having different tools, machinery, ships and technique of their own.
- Visuals of the updated type with new effects of graphics shadow, lights and UI that specifies its race have used for making it much better.
- Audio of new type with the music having new originality and modest sound effects along with many of the newly introduced voices that have never been heard before have been given to the game.
- For helping out the new users in starting to build his own solar empire, Tutorials are provided.
Many of the types of flights have been introduced in this game that consists of some with the name:
- Titan Class Warships
- Updated Capital Ships
- New Corvette Class Ships
Reviews of The Game
As announced by the Stardock, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion has broken the records of the company by becoming the fastest selling game from the date of release till now. 100000 copies of the game have been sold out in only one month since its release.
You may also like to read about –
It was developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment exclusively for PlayStation consoles. Uncharted is an award-winning action adventure platform video game. It has multiple series till date, and each series revolves around the adventures of protagonist Nathan Drake; a treasure hunter and action dexterous, as he attempts to expose various chronological mysteries. Uncharted series has achieved numerous awards and honors.
Uncharted series is nourishing combination of action-adventure and platform elements with a third person perspective. And gameplay offers the player extraordinary acrobatic features, the platform elements allows player to swim, move along ledges, jump and swing from ropes and other acrobatic actions.
Uncharted offers the player a wide variety of weapons in the gameplay, but the fact is that player can just carry a primary weapon such as a shotgun or ransack and handful of ammo. And the thing is that these weapons are obtained by picking up weapons dropped by a downed enemy.
Uncharted Series is PlayStation 3 exclusive action-adventure video game.
Drake’s Fortune is the very first in this series; action-adventure and platform elements come together with a third person outlook to chart the journey of protagonist Nathan Drake, believed inheritor of the explorer Sir Francis Drake. In this series Drake seeks for the lost treasure ofEl DoradoinSouth Americawith the help of a journalist and his mentor.
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
In this series of Uncharted, Drake journey acrossNepaland the Himalayas in seek for the lost city of Shambhala. It introduces stealth mechanic and new characters Chloe Frazer, Harry Flynn, Zoran Lazarevic and the game’s chief contender.
- Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception
It is the third game in the Uncharted series, except its Golden Abyss, which exclusively launched for Sony’s PlayStation Vita. In this series of Uncharted, story focuses on the relationship of drake with his mentor and father figure, and it seeks for legendary lost city formerly known as the Atlantis of Sands, and this seek ultimately takes drake to the Arabian Pennisula and the vast wasteland of the Rub’s al Khali Desert. This series, unlike the preceding series includes some new features such as superior backward climbing and the skill to fight multiple foes at once.
Age Of Empires is a series of real time strategy game spanning 10,000 years, developed by Ensemble Studios and published by Microsoft Studios and was release in year 1997. Age of Empires is a winner of wargamer award for excellence and has also obtained a score of selling more then 20 million copies till date world wide.
players are the guiding spirit in the evolution of small stone age tribes. Starting with minimal resources, players are challenged to build their tribes into great civilizations.
Gamers can choose from one of several ways to win the game, including: world domination by conquering enemy civilizations, exploration of the known world and economic victory through the accumulation of wealth.
What makes this game a huge success is its historical theme and fair play, the artificial intelligence (AI) player’s fight with less “”cheating”” than in many of the series’ competitors but the major advantage of this game over others is its free online multiplayer gaming experience.
AOE (Age of Empires) comes with an option to play with a maximum of 8 other players in multiplayer mode. This multiplayer option can be used over LAN or internet and doesn’t require very high speed internet. You can either host a game and let others to join or can also join an existing game, there are also different 3rd party softwares(game ranger, game spy arcade etc) available which let you communicate with other gamers and hosts rooms for AOE online.
For years Multiplayer Games has given gamers such a fantastic platform to have fun together.
Playing against Computer is great but there is nothing quite great about playing against friends, throwing all bumps on them in all n ease while playing games.
Gamers would generally find a lot of multiplayer games to play. But there’s only a few that certainly would give you so unimaginably awesome experience of gaming world.
Here I list some Multiplayer Games that have been simply great to roll over the unimaginable platform.
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Is a shooter video game, which was developed for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii.
- It features team-based and death match-based multiplayer modes on various maps. Each mode has an objective that requires unique strategies to complete.
- It runs on the IW engine, specifically IW 3.0, featuring true world-dynamic lighting, HDR lighting effects, dynamic shadows and depth of field.
2. Super Smash Bros 64
- Super Smash Bros was actually released for the Wii’s Virtual console.
- Super Smash Bros is essentially a crossover between several Nintendo franchises, such as Mario, The Legend of Zelda and Kirby.
- The Super Smash Bros. series is a dramatic departure from many fighting games. Instead of winning by depleting an opponent’s life bar, Smash Bros players seek to knock opposing characters off the stage.
3. Counter- Strike
- The great thing about the game is that once you’re dead,you’re out. This makes game Competitive rather more fun and spiritual one.
- Counter-Strike divides players into teams of terrorists and counter-terrorists. The game modes include Slaughter /protecting a VIP.
4. Mario Kart 64
- A racing game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64. It is the second furnishing in the Mario Kart series.
- You can play the game in four different forms: Grand Prix, Time Trial, versus, and Battle.
- Game provides 8 different characters to play with.
5. World of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft is an enormously vast, rich role- playing online multiplayer experience that has factually consumed people’s lives.
- This game is incredibly fun to and magnificent in terms of its and creativity.
6. Time Splitter 2
- This game is a first person shooting video game available for Playstation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo Game consoles.
- Many still hold TimeSplitters 2 as one of the best FPS multiplayer experiences around.
- This game can be enjoyed by two or more players. Its gaming experience will give you the magnificent gaming experience throughout the play.
7. Street Fighter
A lot of people like Street Fighter.
- Playing against the CPU in the original was certainly always fun and challenging, but the best side of Street Fighter was introduced in its second outing, which saw the birth of 1 on 1 versus matches.
- It has added new depth to series that would set the tone for later additions.
8. Pro Evolution Soccer
- Formerly known as ISS, PES (as it’s often affectionately abbreviated), is the well-known competitor to the long standing FIFA series.
- Pro Evolution Soccer has come up with 11 series of it yet.
9. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
It’s the complete multiplayer RTS experience you’re looking for.
- Even though its kind of an amassing of all the RTS games before it, Starcraft II has more polish, balance and user-friendliness.
- Beginners Welcome: it’s a whole new different world for gamers.
10. Quake 3:Arena
- Is a multiplayer first-Person shooter video game.
- Quake 3 is available on a number of platforms and contains mature content. The game was highly praised by reviewers who, for the most part, described the game play as fun and engaging. Many liked the crisp graphics and focus on Multiplayer.