Category Archives: Simulation Games
Have you played the main Froza Series? I have an idea that if you are a car race over than you have just gone through it at least once. So, Forza Horizon is also for you if you don’t want to bother other things except racing!
Previous series of Froza is much better than Froza Horizon in terms of the simulation or we may call the former as more like a simulation game than the later one. But inspite of this the simulating effect there are many of the newer additions that would be liked by a car racer.
Style with right kind of musical effects and speed which is an obvious criterion for a racing game are provided. Along with the style and music you will also be happy to race in an open road without any boundation of any boundaries. So, HAVE FUN ON YOUR CRITERION!
The main project around which the story rotates is the Project Gotham Racing’s which seems to be held in playground of Colorado. This is a type of Car Horizon festive occasion and in which your main aim is to win the race by hook or by crook!
You will find beautiful landscapes that will fascinate you that are useful for pretending the imagination to a real and effective view into a world that is full of characters.
You might also be interested in the rides of amusement park or in fire works or at least in the concerts which makes the game somehow different and avail you the opportunity of taking part in these gaming activities.
And if you have better skills than others then you are free to show them in winning of money or upgrade that will make the choice of purchasing most stylish and gorgeous cars for you. But nothing will be given so easily, you have to pay for it by money and by your good skills also.
Overall, I have an idea that if you are a great fan of racing and you don’t bother much about the other involvements than you would like the game very much but if you search for other additions also then you might get disheartened a little.
You might also can read about more games like:
GameStar newer move is to leak out the concept-art which is the idea for the newer and upcoming series of the famous, fabulous and awesome game – SIMCITY GAME 6.
About The Game
Do you like to have a video game in which you are the engineer of your dream city by simulating the building and areas of it??? Then you would definitely like to see the brand new city construction and simulation by you. The developer of this simulation game is named as Maxis with the with the auxiliary of the Electronic arts on which the whole of the idea is based.
You are the architect and have to plan according to your flavour for the development of different zones and placement of the buildings and developing of the roads and thus have to make your city beautiful.
Features of the Game
- In Game graphics of finest quality that will be enough to be wondered by you are provided.
- Not over yet – many of the features are the new ones but also Maxis has to got the award for the introduction of the simulation engine that is also like a fresher but fantastic – GlassBox.
- Gaming audio has been attached by the game by its pulses via the simulation technique of the game.
- Microsoft Windows and also Mac OS-X are the two of the platforms if you have for the playing of the game.
- Visualization effects including the traffic and problems of pollution are fully justified in the game.
- Different zones are made for all of the works to be followed including the Industrial, Commercially available and that of residency related and they are like your daily lives.
- Terraforming is one of the scale for the civil-engineering measure.
- Both the Multiplayer option to play it as online game and Solo Player options are available to play the game and it depends on you which ever mode you want to select.
- Modules have been made that have been provided for the ease of functionality by the user. For example extra garages for fire station have been provided as per the safety purpose.
- Roads are not of linear types, so have fun of the non linearity.
- As the cities in reality are connected with high ways, water ways and rail ways, same is the case here.
Release date for Simcity 6
The official date has been set up in the month of February in 2013 and that is also the most important thing to be noted by the fans. And the popularity can be judged by the fact that the official announcement has been made very early on 6 March in 2012.
And the publicity stunt has not over yet with releasing of the 2 of the trailers of the game in the Electronic Entertainment Expo that has been held in 2012.
You might also can read about more games like:
ARMA 3 is one of the upcoming games and the third one in the series of ARMA that has been developed by the famous Bohemia Interactive that has gain a lot of popularity even when even before its come up…
About The Game
This game can be considered to be a military-simulation and tactical shooter-game that has been based on the fighting of two military forces and is one more addition to the first person shooter series. The game is going to be released next year in 2013 and it will be available for the platform of Microsoft Windows.
Story Line of The Game
The player has been given the role of Captain Scott Miller, who is a military officer of NATO forces and the game is actually based on the story line that has been set to be taking place in 2030’s.
The basic idea of the game is that there has been a war between the military forces of NATO armies with the armies of the eastern armies, Iranian military forces. Initially NATO forces have launched an operation against the eastern armies that results out to be failed and a compromise occurs between the two.
But after the failed operation also the player survives and whole of the scene depends on the efforts of the player who has to fight with bad circumstances like fighting with a wolf as the simplest one and thereby the difficulty level only increases as the player proceeds further. Now it depends on the player and his decisions how he is going to survive in the game from all of the bad conditions and that is the mixture of a modern warfare that makes this game so much interesting.
Features of The Game
- The support for Direct X10 and Direct X11 is also provided for the users.
- The player is able to shoot from the distance of 20 km far from their enemies. Have you ever imagined of something like this in your real life?
- A lot of addition of the vehicles that are used under water have been added for the usage by the player also and increasing the interest in the fighting capacity of all.
- Neither one nor two but whole of the freedom of six degrees has been provided. Not yet want to study physics again!
- JAVA support has also been provided along with other features.
- Reality Version 4 engine has been supported by the game.
So, after having this much information about the game if you have find this game to interest you and if you are interested in this king of warfare and want to see your skills as a military officer, then you should try at least once…
You might also can read about more games like:
For years Multiplayer Games has given gamers such a fantastic platform to have fun together.
Playing against Computer is great but there is nothing quite great about playing against friends, throwing all bumps on them in all n ease while playing games.
Gamers would generally find a lot of multiplayer games to play. But there’s only a few that certainly would give you so unimaginably awesome experience of gaming world.
Here I list some Multiplayer Games that have been simply great to roll over the unimaginable platform.
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Is a shooter video game, which was developed for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii.
- It features team-based and death match-based multiplayer modes on various maps. Each mode has an objective that requires unique strategies to complete.
- It runs on the IW engine, specifically IW 3.0, featuring true world-dynamic lighting, HDR lighting effects, dynamic shadows and depth of field.
2. Super Smash Bros 64
- Super Smash Bros was actually released for the Wii’s Virtual console.
- Super Smash Bros is essentially a crossover between several Nintendo franchises, such as Mario, The Legend of Zelda and Kirby.
- The Super Smash Bros. series is a dramatic departure from many fighting games. Instead of winning by depleting an opponent’s life bar, Smash Bros players seek to knock opposing characters off the stage.
3. Counter- Strike
- The great thing about the game is that once you’re dead,you’re out. This makes game Competitive rather more fun and spiritual one.
- Counter-Strike divides players into teams of terrorists and counter-terrorists. The game modes include Slaughter /protecting a VIP.
4. Mario Kart 64
- A racing game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64. It is the second furnishing in the Mario Kart series.
- You can play the game in four different forms: Grand Prix, Time Trial, versus, and Battle.
- Game provides 8 different characters to play with.
5. World of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft is an enormously vast, rich role- playing online multiplayer experience that has factually consumed people’s lives.
- This game is incredibly fun to and magnificent in terms of its and creativity.
6. Time Splitter 2
- This game is a first person shooting video game available for Playstation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo Game consoles.
- Many still hold TimeSplitters 2 as one of the best FPS multiplayer experiences around.
- This game can be enjoyed by two or more players. Its gaming experience will give you the magnificent gaming experience throughout the play.
7. Street Fighter
A lot of people like Street Fighter.
- Playing against the CPU in the original was certainly always fun and challenging, but the best side of Street Fighter was introduced in its second outing, which saw the birth of 1 on 1 versus matches.
- It has added new depth to series that would set the tone for later additions.
8. Pro Evolution Soccer
- Formerly known as ISS, PES (as it’s often affectionately abbreviated), is the well-known competitor to the long standing FIFA series.
- Pro Evolution Soccer has come up with 11 series of it yet.
9. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
It’s the complete multiplayer RTS experience you’re looking for.
- Even though its kind of an amassing of all the RTS games before it, Starcraft II has more polish, balance and user-friendliness.
- Beginners Welcome: it’s a whole new different world for gamers.
10. Quake 3:Arena
- Is a multiplayer first-Person shooter video game.
- Quake 3 is available on a number of platforms and contains mature content. The game was highly praised by reviewers who, for the most part, described the game play as fun and engaging. Many liked the crisp graphics and focus on Multiplayer.