Have you played the games of tiny wings and dragon fly? What if you are treated with one of the newer mobile app like the above with newer characters and a more interesting story line? I think now you have started up reminding of the story of the both of them…
Here comes one of the Android Phone app which made you to fly higher and higher in the sky which you have ever wanted in your dreams and the game has been given the name “Moon Chaser” which is one of the popular action racing game in which the hint is hidden to let you guess about the game play.
Ninja wants to fly in the sky and you have to help him in completing his mission by playing the role of the Ninja is different from you as he has the ability of both running and flying. The task that will be given to you is to run and fly over the hills and reach to a particular destination. Seems so much easy!!!
But as there are always twists around, so this is not also so much easy as you might be thinking. And one of the reasons of this is that you have to reach before the moon eclipse occurs. This difficulty level is not over yet and you have to cross the dangerous hills within the time limit given.
Even this is not all and the control of the gravity which you have to do mainly for making the Ninja to be controlled by you to whether you want to run or fly.
Controlling the Controls of the MOBILE SCREEN
You have to play like a controller and get the control of the screen of your Android phone within your hands. Whenever you will touch the screen, the gravity of the Ninja increases and when you release there then the gravity decreases and thus the control is done by only using the concept of the increases or decreases of the gravity.
On declivity, if you touches out the screen then the acceleration of the spreen occurs increasing the overall speed while on acclivity, the release will make the Ninja to fly. Now you have to make the fine-tuning of the gravity to make the Ninja to properly fly and to reach his destination.
Features and some facts about the GAME
- The designing of the game has been done by Reverie and the point which makes this work to be praised is that due to Reverie, this game is available on the Android Phones for the 1.6 users or above.
- The latest version of the game which is available is 1.1.2 and it supports App 2SD.
- The graphics are of very simplistic type that makes it more attractive for the users of mobile phones.
- Are you interested in seeking out more often any of the missions? If yes, then you can have the pleasure here also be doing the unlocking of the missions or also called the ‘achievements’.
- By reading the above overall story if you have read out the whole of it, you might be agreeing on one of the issue that this game can be called as physics based game play.
The difficulty level increases with the advent of the higher levels and the third level seems to be completed to be only by a fantastic player!!!
The game is absolutely free and you may have an easier way to download this Ninja GAME by just clicking on the DOWNLOAD MOON CHASER link.
You might also can read about more games like:
- Uncharted: An Award Winning Action-Adventure Video Game
- James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game
- Most Anticipated Games of 2012