ARMA 3 is one of the upcoming games and the third one in the series of ARMA that has been developed by the famous Bohemia Interactive that has gain a lot of popularity even when even before its come up…
About The Game
This game can be considered to be a military-simulation and tactical shooter-game that has been based on the fighting of two military forces and is one more addition to the first person shooter series. The game is going to be released next year in 2013 and it will be available for the platform of Microsoft Windows.
Story Line of The Game
The player has been given the role of Captain Scott Miller, who is a military officer of NATO forces and the game is actually based on the story line that has been set to be taking place in 2030’s.
The basic idea of the game is that there has been a war between the military forces of NATO armies with the armies of the eastern armies, Iranian military forces. Initially NATO forces have launched an operation against the eastern armies that results out to be failed and a compromise occurs between the two.
But after the failed operation also the player survives and whole of the scene depends on the efforts of the player who has to fight with bad circumstances like fighting with a wolf as the simplest one and thereby the difficulty level only increases as the player proceeds further. Now it depends on the player and his decisions how he is going to survive in the game from all of the bad conditions and that is the mixture of a modern warfare that makes this game so much interesting.
Features of The Game
- The support for Direct X10 and Direct X11 is also provided for the users.
- The player is able to shoot from the distance of 20 km far from their enemies. Have you ever imagined of something like this in your real life?
- A lot of addition of the vehicles that are used under water have been added for the usage by the player also and increasing the interest in the fighting capacity of all.
- Neither one nor two but whole of the freedom of six degrees has been provided. Not yet want to study physics again!
- JAVA support has also been provided along with other features.
- Reality Version 4 engine has been supported by the game.
So, after having this much information about the game if you have find this game to interest you and if you are interested in this king of warfare and want to see your skills as a military officer, then you should try at least once…
You might also can read about more games like: