Top 10 Multiplayer online games
For years Multiplayer Games has given gamers such a fantastic platform to have fun together.
Playing against Computer is great but there is nothing quite great about playing against friends, throwing all bumps on them in all n ease while playing games.
Gamers would generally find a lot of multiplayer games to play. But there’s only a few that certainly would give you so unimaginably awesome experience of gaming world.
Here I list some Multiplayer Games that have been simply great to roll over the unimaginable platform.
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Is a shooter video game, which was developed for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii.
- It features team-based and death match-based multiplayer modes on various maps. Each mode has an objective that requires unique strategies to complete.
- It runs on the IW engine, specifically IW 3.0, featuring true world-dynamic lighting, HDR lighting effects, dynamic shadows and depth of field.
2. Super Smash Bros 64
- Super Smash Bros was actually released for the Wii’s Virtual console.
- Super Smash Bros is essentially a crossover between several Nintendo franchises, such as Mario, The Legend of Zelda and Kirby.
- The Super Smash Bros. series is a dramatic departure from many fighting games. Instead of winning by depleting an opponent’s life bar, Smash Bros players seek to knock opposing characters off the stage.
3. Counter- Strike
- The great thing about the game is that once you’re dead,you’re out. This makes game Competitive rather more fun and spiritual one.
- Counter-Strike divides players into teams of terrorists and counter-terrorists. The game modes include Slaughter /protecting a VIP.
4. Mario Kart 64
- A racing game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo 64. It is the second furnishing in the Mario Kart series.
- You can play the game in four different forms: Grand Prix, Time Trial, versus, and Battle.
- Game provides 8 different characters to play with.
5. World of Warcraft
- World of Warcraft is an enormously vast, rich role- playing online multiplayer experience that has factually consumed people’s lives.
- This game is incredibly fun to and magnificent in terms of its and creativity.
6. Time Splitter 2
- This game is a first person shooting video game available for Playstation 2, Xbox, and Nintendo Game consoles.
- Many still hold TimeSplitters 2 as one of the best FPS multiplayer experiences around.
- This game can be enjoyed by two or more players. Its gaming experience will give you the magnificent gaming experience throughout the play.
7. Street Fighter
A lot of people like Street Fighter.
- Playing against the CPU in the original was certainly always fun and challenging, but the best side of Street Fighter was introduced in its second outing, which saw the birth of 1 on 1 versus matches.
- It has added new depth to series that would set the tone for later additions.
8. Pro Evolution Soccer
- Formerly known as ISS, PES (as it’s often affectionately abbreviated), is the well-known competitor to the long standing FIFA series.
- Pro Evolution Soccer has come up with 11 series of it yet.
9. StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
It’s the complete multiplayer RTS experience you’re looking for.
- Even though its kind of an amassing of all the RTS games before it, Starcraft II has more polish, balance and user-friendliness.
- Beginners Welcome: it’s a whole new different world for gamers.
10. Quake 3:Arena
- Is a multiplayer first-Person shooter video game.
- Quake 3 is available on a number of platforms and contains mature content. The game was highly praised by reviewers who, for the most part, described the game play as fun and engaging. Many liked the crisp graphics and focus on Multiplayer.
Posted on June 5, 2012, in Action-adventure Games, Arcade Games, LAN Games, Online Game, PS3, Shooting Games, Simulation Games, Strategy Games, XBOX360 and tagged 3D games, Call of Duty 4, Counter- Strike, Internet network, Mario Kart 64, multiplayers, Online Game, Online games, Pro Evolution Soccer, Quake 3, StarCraft II, Street Fighter, Super Smash Bros 64, Time Splitter 2, Top 10 Multiplayer, World of Warcraft. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.